Note: For questions about the job posting, please contact the agency that posted this position by using the contact information provided on the "Contact" tab for the position.
Minimum Qualifications Minimum Qualifications:
1. Transfer eligibility requirement: you must have a current permanent appointment with a minimum of 1 year of service in a position of the same title or transferable title.
2. Reassignment requirement: You must hold the same title at the University at Buffalo.
3. Reinstatement requirement: You must be a former state employee to request reinstatement to the title that was held (or transferable title).
• ALL APPLICANTS MUST MEET AT LEAST ONE OF THE ABOVE REQUIREMENTS. ANY APPLICATIONS RECEIVED THAT DO NOT MEET AT LEAST ONE OF THE ABOVEREQUIREMENTS WILL BE CONSIDERED UNQUALIFIED AND WILL BE DISCARDED. **
A completed application is required to be considered for this position. If you have received a canvass letter, DO NOT APPLY to this position. You must apply to the Web address provided on your canvass letter.
Duties Description Position Summary:
1. Responsible for all aspects of the supervision of a number of full and/or part-time Dental Assistants.
2. Provides leadership, in-service training, guidance, scheduling and evaluation of Dental Assistants assigned to her group.
3. Provides professional administrative support to assigned faculty.
4. Reports to the Assistant Dean for Clinical Affairs and carries out any other associated duties as assigned.
5. Maintains several types of records associates with clinical operations. Directs and organizes clinical supply ordering and inventory control.
6. Provides chairside and/or any other assistance necessary to facilitate patient treatment in the clinic by residents and/or predoctoral students.
Some positions may require additional credentials or a background check to verify your identity.