Note: For questions about the job posting, please contact the agency that posted this position by using the contact information provided on the "Contact" tab for the position.
111 Livingston Street, 22nd Floor
Minimum Qualifications Candidates must be reachable on the appropriate Civil Service eligible list, or;
Candidates must have permanently served at least one year in a title designated as appropriate for transfer in accordance with Section 70.1 of the Civil Service Law. Transfer eligible titles include but may not be limited to: Office Assistant 2, Office Assistant 2 Calculations, Office Assistant 2 Keyboarding.
Duties Description Incumbent of this position is responsible for having a basic understanding of WCB procedures and policies. Assistant WCE Calendar Scheduler is expected to demonstrate certain skills and abilities that are critical to the success of the Board’s mission by:
• Understanding and utilizing the Electronic Case Folder (ECF), the Claims Information System (CIS) and other computer applications.
• Understanding and utilizing Oracle procedures, where applicable.
• Demonstrating cooperation between all staff, particularly members of the Workgroup, Judges and Conciliators.
• Utilizing CIS to analyze work requests and information received from a variety of sources to update or correct information contained in hearing records.
• Utilizing the CIS Calendaring function to create an itinerary, enter calendar exceptions, and verify and adjust the proposed calendar in the Scheduler window.
Additional Comments Qualified candidates should send a letter of interest and resume which lists your actual Civil Service title, salary grade and specific verifiable information as to how you meet the minimum qualifications to be eligible to apply for this position. Please send your application to HRM@WCB.ny.gov (email applications are preferred). It is important that you reference the WCB Item #1850 in the subject line of your email to ensure receipt of your application. (Please do not reference the Vacancy ID No.)
Some positions may require additional credentials or a background check to verify your identity.