Note: For questions about the job posting, please contact the agency that posted this position by using the contact information provided on the "Contact" tab for the position.
Minimum Qualifications Transfer Qualifications: Any current Treatment Team Leader
Any permanent employee eligible for a 70.1 transfer.
Anyone eligible to take the Civil Service examination for Treatment Team Leader
Promotional Opportunities: Anyone currently reachable on the Civil Service List.
Provisional Appointment: In the event that there is not a valid eligible list, candidates who meet the minimum qualifications may be qualified for a provisional appointment:
Note: If you are appointed provisionally, you must take the next scheduled Civil Service examination for this title and your score must be reachable on the resulting eligible list before you can be permanently appointed. If you do not pass the examination or achieve a reachable score, you may not be retained.
Minimum Qualifications: After one year of permanent service in a Group 1 Title OR two years of permanent service in a Group 2 title, successful candidate will be qualified for appointment from the eligible list.
Chief Occupational Therapist, Chief Physical Therapist, Chief Recreation Therapist, Coordinator Intensive Case Management Services, Developmental Disabilities Program Specialist 1, Developmental Disabilities Program Specialist 2, Developmental Specialist 4, Head Occupational Therapist, Head Physical Therapist, Head Recreation Therapist, Licensed Psychologist, Mental Hygiene Nursing Program Coordinator, Nurse Administrator 1, Nurse Administrator 2, Social Work Supervisor 1, Speech Language Pathology Audiology Program Coordinator 1, Speech Language Pathology Audiology Program Coordinator 2, Supervisor of Rehabilitation Services.
Associate Psychologist, Audiologist 1, Audiologist 2, Community Mental Health Nurse, Developmental Specialist 3, Habilitation Specialist 2, Infection Control Nurse, Intermediate Care Facility Program Manager 1, Intermediate Care Facility Program Manager 2, Licensed Master Social Worker 2, Mental Hygiene Staff Developmental Specialist 3 (Nursing), Nurse 2 (and all parenthetics), Nurse 3 (and all parenthetics), Nurse Practitioner (and all parenthetics), Physician Assistant, Psychologist 2, Rehabilitation Counselor 1, Rehabilitation Counselor 2, Residential Program Manager 1, Senior Occupational Therapist, Senior Physical Therapist, Senior Recreational Therapist, Senior Speech and Hearing Therapist, Speech Language Pathologist, Speech Language Pathologist 2, Teacher 4, Utilization Review Coordinator.
Duties Description PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Reporting to the DDPS 4, the successful candidate will:
• Be responsible for program administration and treatment activities of the interdisciplinary treatment team.
• Ensure compliance of team operations with all regulatory and agency requirements, (624,633,483 etc.)
• Direct and coordinate a total team program to address the individual needs of all consumers encompassed on the treatment team.
• Gather and assign team resources to accomplish team goals.
• Evaluate and propose team programs.
• Manages decentralized budget for team.
• Manage team staffing within allocation including overtime.
• Participate as administrative staff in policy planning and development.
• “Administrator on Duty”; special investigations, and other tasks as assigned.
• Ensure compliance of ITU Secure guidelines.
• Respond to duress alarms.
• Other duties as assigned.
Additional Comments APPLICATION PROCEDURE: Submit cover letter and résumé January 30, 2019 to:
2445 State Route 30
Tupper Lake, NY 12986
Phone: (518) 359-4150
Fax: (518) 359-4161
Please reference the above EOA # 19-10 in all correspondence.
• For CSEA positions: Local Bidding Agreements will be honored.
• Preference will be given to OPWDD employees impacted by closures. If you are being impacted by closure, please indicate this on your resume/cover letter.
• All OPWDD employees must be eligible and maintain eligibility for full and unconditional participation in the Medicare and Medicaid programs. Continued employment will depend on maintaining eligibility.
• Employees on long term leave can bid on positions but must be able to report to work within fourteen (14) days and be able to perform the essential functions of their positions with or without reasonable accommodation (RA). If an employee believes that he or she needs a reasonable accommodation, they should contact the NYS OPWDD Workforce and Talent Management Central Office at (518) 473-9689 or Email at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain information and RA forms.
• Position may be eligible for Loan Forgiveness via the Public Service Loan Forgiveness program:
• For more information on PSLF, please visit www.studentAid.gov/publicservice
Some positions may require additional credentials or a background check to verify your identity.