Please note: State agencies that contact job applicants do not usually request personal or financial information via text message or over the phone in connection with your response to a job posting. If you are contacted for such information by these methods, or any other method, please verify the identity of the individual before transmitting such information to that person.
Note: For questions about the job posting, please contact the agency that posted this position by using the contact information provided on the "Contact" tab for the position.
Date Posted 08/07/19
AgencyAgriculture & Markets, Department of
TitleSenior Environmental Analyst (Agriculture)
Occupational CategoryOther Professional Careers
Bargaining UnitPS&T - Professional, Scientific, and Technical (PEF)
Salary RangeFrom $27.11 to $27.11 Hourly
Employment Type Full-Time
Travel Percentage 25%
Hours Per Week 37.5
From 8:30 AM
To 4:30 PM
Flextime allowed? No
Mandatory overtime? No
Compressed workweek allowed? No
Telecommuting allowed? No
County To Be Determined
Street Address XXXXX
Minimum Qualifications You must possess these minimum qualifications.
Associate degree or 60 college credits in an agricultural or natural resources discipline.
Duties Description This position will assist in the Comprehensive Nutrient Management Plans (CNMP) Certification program.
- works on a team that is responsible for certifying CNMP planners statewide
- contributes to the development of sound comprehensive nutrient management plans for state permitted farm operations
- maintains and monitors certifications by using a quality assurance process
- provides training and mentoring to new and aspiring planners and/or Soil and Water Conservation District staff
- acts as a nutrient management resources specialist
Additional Comments You must possess these minimum qualifications.
Some positions may require additional credentials or a background check to verify your identity.