Note: For questions about the job posting, please contact the agency that posted this position by using the contact information provided on the "Contact" tab for the position.
Minimum Qualifications EDUCATION & REQUIREMENTS:
Education level required: Bachelor’s degree in relevant area. Master’s degree in relevant area such as organizational psychology a plus.
Relevant Experience required: 3+ years of experience developing and presenting programs.
Duties Description BASIC FUNCTION:
Basic Function: Design, develop and deliver training programs and informational sessions that align with ESD mission and support mentoring program and other diversity and inclusion initiatives.
• Perform needs assessment, define training objectives, and develop and deliver training
programs and webinars for all levels of ESD staff.
• Work with ESD diversity teams in establishing a mentoring program including program implementation plan, policies and procedures, and program evaluation.
• Research and write content for new training programs.
• Identify cost-effective outside training resources.
• Prepare annual training calendar and propose training budget.
• Create and evaluate results of online surveys.
• Prepare training materials such as agendas, instructional material, handouts, evaluation forms, etc.
• Determine best practices that foster transfer of learning to daily practices in service of ESD’s mission.
• Establish metrics to measure impact of training and mentoring programs.
• Document training procedures and programs and maintain up-to-date documentation.
• Assist with other human resources functions such as recruiting as needed.
• Other duties as assigned.
Some positions may require additional credentials or a background check to verify your identity.