Minimum Qualifications Basic Function:
Education level required: Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Economics Equivalent Experience required: 3-5 years’ experience in contract administration preferred.
Knowledge Required: Background in contract auditing, PeopleSoft Financial System, Microsoft Office
Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.
Duties Description Work Performed:
The following work relates to the specific assigned industry cluster(s) assigned to each individual:
• Assist AVP of Contract Administration and Contract teams in the processing of various contractual tasks including but not limited to:
• Procurements of goods and services;
• Grant Disbursement Agreements (GDA):
• Procurement contracts, amendments, and requisitions;
• Real estate transactions (sales and leases); and,
• Audits of invoices against contracts, Purchase Orders, and GDAs.
• Manage the Executive Order No. 192 to ensure continue vendor integrity.
• Manage the NYS Prequalification System for Grants Contracts Vendors required by State Finance Law 163(9)(f).
• Manage the submission of contracts, grants and amendments for prior approval by or filing with NYS OSC, as required by Public Authorities (PAL) 2879 (a).
• Review and comment on draft RFP, Procurement Opportunity Advertisements Approval, Notices to Proceed, Contract Reporter Exemption Requests and Directors Materials.
• Assist with obtaining all the procurement documents after bid submissions.
• Review and approve commitment/purchase request packages to ensure compliance with ESD’s Procurement Policy.
• Assist in entering executed contracts, grants and loans into PeopleSoft Financial Management System.
• Perform related functions as the Vice President, Contract Administration or Supervisor may direct.
Some positions may require additional credentials or a background check to verify your identity.