Note: For questions about the job posting, please contact the agency that posted this position by using the contact information provided on the "Contact" tab for the position.
Minimum Qualifications Basic Function:
Education level required: Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Economics Equivalent Experience required: 3-5 years’ experience in contract administration preferred.
Knowledge Required: Background in contract auditing, PeopleSoft Financial System, Microsoft Office
Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.
Duties Description Work Performed:
The following work relates to the specific assigned industry cluster(s) assigned to each individual:
• Assist AVP of Contract Administration and Contract teams in the processing of various contractual tasks including but not limited to:
• Procurements of goods and services;
• Grant Disbursement Agreements (GDA):
• Procurement contracts, amendments, and requisitions;
• Real estate transactions (sales and leases); and,
• Audits of invoices against contracts, Purchase Orders, and GDAs.
• Manage the Executive Order No. 192 to ensure continue vendor integrity.
• Manage the NYS Prequalification System for Grants Contracts Vendors required by State Finance Law 163(9)(f).
• Manage the submission of contracts, grants and amendments for prior approval by or filing with NYS OSC, as required by Public Authorities (PAL) 2879 (a).
• Review and comment on draft RFP, Procurement Opportunity Advertisements Approval, Notices to Proceed, Contract Reporter Exemption Requests and Directors Materials.
• Assist with obtaining all the procurement documents after bid submissions.
• Review and approve commitment/purchase request packages to ensure compliance with ESD’s Procurement Policy.
• Assist in entering executed contracts, grants and loans into PeopleSoft Financial Management System.
• Perform related functions as the Vice President, Contract Administration or Supervisor may direct.
Some positions may require additional credentials or a background check to verify your identity.