Minimum Qualifications MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
A Bachelor’s degree or higher and three years of experience as a Salesforce.com administrator, Salesforce.com Certified Administrator (ADM201 current standing) or ADM 211. Experience as a salesforce CRM analyst or designing solutions in Salesforce will also be considered. Experience should include, but is not limited to:
• At least 2 years of professional object-oriented development experience
• Proficiency with Apex, Visualforce, Lightning, Lightning Web Components, Salesforce Unit Testing
• Understanding of Agile, Scrum or other iterative development methodologies
• Experience with using modern IDEs (VSCode, IntelliJ) and Source Control tools (Git, SVN)
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related major highly preferred
• Desire to work in a highly collaborative environment with a large team of like-minded developers
• A creative mindset to apply innovative approaches to software design
• Ability to initiate and maintain relationships across a diverse set of stakeholders
Duties Description STANDARD DUTIES:
The Project Coordinator will act as a Salesforce.com Data Integrity Manager and will assist the SIMS team with customer data management with a focus on account/contact data and proper use of accounts. The incumbent will:
• Maintain customer accounts and contact data using information obtained through users, market knowledge, and due diligence
• Perform various data quality checks, including investigation and remediation
• Organize and update relevant data through various means, including the ability to generate dashboards and reports
• Identify deviations in data sets and processing output and escalate as necessary
• Translate business needs into functional requirements through user feedback
• Support and train new and existing users on the salesforce.com application
• Assist with basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows, and other tasks
• Assist SIMS to align use of Salesforce.com and to grow the Salesforce.com skillset across the organization
• Assist SIMS with the creation and implementation of company policies on proper Salesforce.com use
Additional Comments Position is not overtime eligible.
IMPORTANT: All Department of Labor employees are required to be tested weekly for COVID-19 unless they are fully vaccinated. Employees who are vaccinated must provide proof of vaccine status through a secure online portal.
Pending Funding Approval
Some positions may require additional credentials or a background check to verify your identity.
State Office Campus, Building 12, Room 561
Notes on ApplyingCandidates from diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply. Department of Labor is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Department of Labor is committed to ensuring equal opportunity for persons with disabilities and workplace diversity.
To be considered for this position, interested applicants should e-mail a cover letter and resume in Microsoft Word or PDF format to email@example.com. Please include the title, location and vacancy ID#92750 you are applying for in the subject line of your e-mail. Failure to do so may result in the delay of processing your application.