CURRENT STATE EMPLOYEE MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
Current Office of General Services employees who have permanent, contingent-permanent or 55 b/c status as an Senior Administrative Analyst and are interested in reassignment; OR current New York State employee with one year or more permanent, contingent-permanent or 55b/c service as an Senior Administrative Analyst; OR current New York State employees with one year or more of permanent, contingent-permanent or 55b/c service in a position at SG-11 or above and eligible for transfer under section 52.6, 70.1, or 70.4** of the Civil Service Law.*
**70.4 Transfer: Candidates must have one year of permanent competitive or 55b/c service at the SG-11 or above AND possession of a bachelor’s degree; AND standing on the Professional Careers Opportunities (PCO) or Public Administration Traineeship Transition (PATT) eligible lists.
PCO Appointment: Individuals with a score of 100 or above on the Professional Career Opportunities (PCO) eligible list are encouraged to apply.
*Successful completion of a two-year traineeship leads to appointment as an Senior Administrative Analyst, SG-18.
NOTE: This vacancy posting is for the purposes of notifying individuals about transfer opportunities. Employees on the Civil Service eligible list will be considered and should not respond to this posting. If you are on the eligible list and not reachable, you may be eligible for transfer. You are encouraged to access GOT-IT on the Civil Service website (www.cs.ny.gov) to determine transfer eligibility or contact OGS Human Resources for your transfer options.
GENERAL PUBLIC MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
Individuals who are currently 55b/c eligible who possess a bachelor’s degree are encouraged to apply. If interested in this position and applying using your 55b/c status, please provide a copy of your current 55b/c eligibility letter.**
Individuals with a score of 100 or above on the Professional Career Opportunity (PCO) eligible list are encouraged to apply. *
*Successful completion of the two-year traineeship leads to appointment as an Administrative Specialist 1, SG-18.
• Provide day-to-day operations and user support for various Real Estate applications, including troubleshooting, system configuration, data maintenance, report development, and training.
• Analyze business problems, systems, processes, and information and develop recommendations for improvement.
• Provide business analysis, planning, scheduling, solution design and development, testing, training and implementation support for business process improvement and systems enhancement efforts.
• Assist with leading enhancement, operations and user support efforts and provide direction and guidance to co-workers, program unit staff and subject matter experts.
• Facilitate and participate in remote and in-person meetings with various team members, program unit staff, management, and leadership.
• Prepare process documentation, presentations, forms and reports.
• Maintain policy, administrative and procedural manuals.
Some positions may require additional credentials or a background check to verify your identity.
31st Floor Corning Tower, Empire State Plaza
Notes on ApplyingPlease submit cover letter along with a clear and concise resume detailing how you meet the minimum qualifications for this position as listed in Specifics and indicate the Position Title & Vacancy ID number for which you are applying.