Minimum Qualifications Seven years of experience in multi-trade building construction that must include at least two years of managing multiple building construction projects. Experience managing multi-trade building construction projects shall include responsibility for three or more of the following areas: construction planning, coordination of multiple trades, cost estimating, project scheduling, material purchasing, resource management (including labor, material, and equipment scheduling), and construction document reading and interpretation (e.g. plans and specifications).
Bachelor’s degree in engineering, construction management or a related field, and three years of experience in construction planning; or an associate degree in engineering, construction management or a related field, and five years of the above experience.
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
Two years of the required experience must have included construction planning and scheduling within a large Construction Management firm; experience within an ISO certified organization a plus.
Working knowledge of construction scheduling including:
• Knowledge with scheduling software (Primavera Project Planner– P3 & P6 and Microsoft Project).
• Good working knowledge of construction / field service and related workflow processes.
• Proficiency with organizing, running and documenting online meetings with Contractors, staff and supervisors
Knowledge in scheduling principles and methods including:
• CPM Scheduling techniques.
• Contractor developed schedule review, analysis and reporting.
• Spreadsheet and word processing software skills.
Duties Description • Review schedules for completeness and accuracy.
• Develop reports for project progress and action items.
• Assist in the development and implementation of D&C standards and procedures for scheduling management.
• Assist with the development of design phase project schedules.
• Assist in the training and mentoring of staff to ensure continuous improvement of D&C’s scheduling roles and responsibilities in relation to construction industry’s latest trend.
Some positions may require additional credentials or a background check to verify your identity.
31st Floor Corning Tower, Empire State Plaza
Notes on ApplyingPlease submit cover letter along with a clear and concise resume detailing how you meet the minimum qualifications for this position as listed in Specifics and indicate the Position Title & Vacancy ID number for which you are applying.