Minimum Qualifications • Bachelor’s degree and four years of professional experience in a related field.
• Lean/Six Sigma Certification, Black Belt, or Master Black Belt certification.
NOTE: An additional four years of experience may substitute for the bachelor’s degree.
Duties Description Under the general direction and guidance of the Human Resources Management System (HRMS) Director of Business Process Reengineering (BPR) and in collaboration with the System Integrator, the BPR Coordinator will assist in leading, developing, integrating, and overseeing the project’s business process reengineering activities. Duties will include, but not be limited to, the following:
• Identify, prioritize, design, deliver and monitor business process improvements throughout the life of the project (across 3 deployments for HR, Benefits, and performance management).
• Work closely with project and consortium leadership, system integrator, agency directors and agency business Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to build capacity, determine business issues, initiate process mapping, establish performance metrics and recommend solutions to drive successful completion and operational improvement using Lean Six Sigma methodology.
• Assist in the management of complex components of the business process engagement,
• Work closely with staff to understand pain points, identify waste in processes and drive a culture of continuous improvement.
• Develop general BPR framework, templates, and toolkits to support project, agency staff, and other stakeholders with BPR management responsibilities.
• Provide BPR training, consultation, education and best practices to business owners, cross-functional teams and potential “lean leaders” across the agency.
• Compile, prepare and deliver executive level presentations; provide critical updates using consistent documentation, project plans, status reports, etc.; model, measure and quantify improvements and impediments to project’s success.
• Communicate BPR initiatives effectively at all levels of the agency and build engagement amongst various stakeholder groups and process owners.
Additional Comments NOTE ON TELECOMMUTING: OGS Employees are required to apply and obtain approval through management to telecommute according to OGS Telecommuting Pilot Program Guidelines.
NOTE ON COVID-19 VACCINATION/WEEKLY TESTING: All State employees in Executive controlled agencies who are not subject to a mandatory vaccination requirement shall be tested for COVID-19 weekly unless they are fully vaccinated.
Some positions may require additional credentials or a background check to verify your identity.
31st Floor Corning Tower, Empire State Plaza
Notes on ApplyingPlease submit cover letter along with a clear and concise resume detailing how you meet the minimum qualifications for this position as listed in Specifics and indicate the Position Title & Vacancy ID number for which you are applying.