Minimum Qualifications • Bachelor’s degree and two years of professional experience in a related field.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Working knowledge of SharePoint and Microsoft Office (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• A flexible approach and the ability to work effectively with others.
• Attention to detail with an ability to work autonomously.
• Experience working in a pressured environment and effectively managing competing demands in short timescales.
• Experience working as part of a team delivering complex tasks.
NOTE: An additional four years of experience may substitute for the bachelor’s degree.
Duties Description Under the direction of the Project Director, the Project Assistant will assist in completing the day-to-day operations of the project office.
• Adhere to data collection and management procedures to prepare, collect, record and input data and information on project website SharePoint site.
• Facilitate team communication and assist with administrative duties.
• Complete relevant project documentation, e.g. Change Controls and other reports.
• Coordinate schedules and meetings.
• Manage project file systems in SharePoint and participate in project related calls.
• Ensure proper state of change requests and document them.
• Facilitate the on-boarding and off-boarding of personnel, to include requests for equipment, email, etc.
• Respond to telephone/email enquiries and convey accurate information promptly and appropriately.
Additional Comments NOTE ON TELECOMMUTING: OGS Employees are required to apply and obtain approval through management to telecommute according to OGS Telecommuting Pilot Program Guidelines.
NOTE ON COVID-19 VACCINATION/WEEKLY TESTING: All State employees in Executive controlled agencies who are not subject to a mandatory vaccination requirement shall be tested for COVID-19 weekly unless they are fully vaccinated.
Some positions may require additional credentials or a background check to verify your identity.
31st Floor Corning Tower, Empire State Plaza
Notes on ApplyingPlease submit cover letter along with a clear and concise resume detailing how you meet the minimum qualifications for this position as listed in Specifics and indicate the Position Title & Vacancy ID number for which you are applying.